Social Media Dominates is reader-supported. Meaning, this post may contain affiliate links & I'll get a commission if you decide to purchase through my link, at no cost to you.
Before I created this blog (approx. four years ago) or ever heard about freelancing or digital marketing, I created many free blogs. One that I vividly remember — because I had worked way hard on it & made no money — is a free Blogspot blog where I compiled quotes & shared stories of the people being quoted.
To brush up that memory, I decided to share some of my favorite quotes with you; just, these are specific to digital marketing given the niche of this site.
Here are 23 of my favorite Digital Marketing Quotes:
1. “The Best Marketing Strategy Ever? Care!” — Gary Vaynerchuk
2. “Give Value, Give Value, Give Value, and then ask for business.” — Gary Vaynerchuk.
3. “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but the stories you tell” — Seth Godin.
4. “The best Marketing doesn’t feel like Marketing” — Tom Fishburne.
5. “Content is the reason search began in the first place.” — Lee Odden.
6. “Make the customer the hero of your story.” — Ann Handley.
7. “Don’t optimize for conversions, optimize for revenue” — Neil Patel.
8. “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great Marketing makes the customer feel smart.” — Joel Chernov.
9. “Google Only Loves you when everyone else loves you first.” — Wendy Piersall.
10. “Sell the problem you solve, not the product.” — Anonymous.
11. “On average, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline copy, but only 2 out 10 will read the rest.” — Brian Clark.
12. “Make your Marketers so useful people would pay for it.” — Jay Baer.
13. “Smart Marketing is about help not hype.” — Jay Baer.
14. “Content is fire, social media is gasoline.” — Jay Baer.
15. “Best Way to sell something: Don’t sell anything. Earn the awareness, respect, and trust of who might buy.” — Rand Fishkin.
16. “Content Marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.” — David BeeBe.
17. ““People influence people. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising.” — Mark Zuckerberg.
18. “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” — Jeff Bezos.
19. “Stopping advertising to save time is like stopping your watch to save time.” — Henry Ford.
20. “The aim of marketing is to reduce the need for selling.” – Philip Kotler.
21. “Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad. Be where your customers are: in social media.” — Lori Ruff.
22. “In my honest opinion, brands with responsive, helpful, and savvy social customer service on social media are those that will end up winning the social media marketing game in the future.” — Neal Schaffer.
23. “The brands that connect with clients in a real way, will win.” — Gary Vaynerchuk.
These were some of my favorite digital marketing quotes. Started with Gary Vaynerchuk, ended with Gary Vaynerchuk.
I believe you might have your favorites too. Let me know your favorite digital marketing quote(whether on this list or not) in the comments below. I might add them to this list if I like them. Until then, I bid you adieu. Goodbye. Thanks for visiting Social Media Dominates!