Why do I like Quotes?
I like Quotes. Period.
“The wisdom of the wise, and the experience of ages, may be preserved by quotation.” -Benjamin Disraeli
It’s no secret that I am a big fan of Quotations from Great people, People better than me, People who have achieved something. Check out any of my previous posts on Social media dominates, there are minimum two Quotes on every single post. But Why do I like them?
Well, Quotes minimizes lifetime of learning, a lifetime of failures, and a lifetime of successes into tiny bite-sized sentences. It’s the elements of life we can learn from those people in a moment.
Without stretching it any further, Let me tell you why I am telling this and what has it to do with the topic “Social media marketing Quotes”.
As you read above, you saw my love for Quotes. But I have not written a single post on Quotes before on this blog. Actually, I had a blog before on blogger where I use to write Quote based article.
But, this blog is completely based on the power of social media marketing. So it would be out of context to write Quotes. Hence, as a solution to my desire and maintaining the context of the blog, I bring you the top 13 social media marketing Quotes.
Social Media Marketing Quotes:
1.Visual marketing does not just sell a product or service – it sells an experience around your business. – Rebekah Radice
2.There is no more B2B or B2C. It’s H2H: Human to Human. – Bryan Kramer
3.The Goal is not be good at social media, thegoal is to be good at business because of social media. – Jay Baer
4.The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive. –Jay Baer
5. Word-of-mouth marketing isn’t about giving customers talking points, as if they were brand spokespeople. It’s about delivering an exceptional customer experience that makes customers want to recommend you. – Deborah Eastman
6. Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad. Be where your customers are: in social media – Lori Ruff
7. The objective is not to “Make your links appear natural”; The objective is Your links are natural – Matt Cutts
8. If anyone pushes back about social ROI, ask your marketing team if they’re still buying print. – Ian Lurie
9. Finding new ways, more clever ways to interrupt people doesn’t work. – Seth Godin
10. We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people. – Pierre Omidyar
11. We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it. – Erik Qualman
12. You can buy attention (advertising). You can beg for attention from the media (PR). You can bug people one at a time to get attention (sales). Or you can earn attention by creating something interesting and valuable and then publishing it online for free.- David Meerman Scott
13. People influence people. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. – Mark Zuckerberg
Concluding, in short, No Conclusion. Thanks for reading. Please Revisit and Subscribe.
P.S: Interested in buying a book from any of this experts?…Here you go!